Baked Baker’s Box
The Baked Baker’s Box: Better than Betty’s!
Taste-tester extraordinaire and her not-official-Chef partner are two Vancouverites who love fusing tetrahydrocannabinols with food, and are firm believers that goodies which get you baked are better than ones that do not get you baked.
Together they dreamed up the Baked Baker’s Box: a monthly crate subscription of pre-measured ingredients and surprises shipped straight-to-you (they’ve got lots of how-to’s, and even created a THC-dosage calculator, too).
Once in your hands, the Baked Baker’s Box translates into masterfully-infused marijuana edibles with modern, wholesome ingredients that balance and heighten the experience of eating cannabis.
So no, this isn’t going to be like that time you ate too much weed brownie - from a stranger, no less - and curled up on someone’s gravel driveway to ride it out.
This is edible cannabis, elevated.
To make the cannabis edibles experience accessible, predictable and just better.
- First box ships mid-August 2018; we launched June 20, 2018
- Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada
- Shipping to Canada and USA
- All packaging is compostable or recyclable
- The box doesn’t include cannabis nor perishables like eggs, milk or strawberries.
- It does include all the pre-measured wholesome ingredients, decorating accessories, special tools and detailed photo instructions.
- Quirky Baking
- Baking Basics
- Health & Wellness for Boomers
- Health & Wellness through Food
- Home-made, from Scratch Baking
- DIY Kits
- Date Night at Home
- Holiday Gift Ideas
- Canadian success story
- Mature Cannabis Use
- Responsible Use of Marijuana
- Cannabis Edibles Recipes
Give us a shout:
Kelly & Jordan
Baked Baker’s Box
Logo: Full colour for Printing
Logo: Greyscale for Printing
Logo: Full Colour for Web
Need other photos? Let us know what style and size so we can send you some options.